Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Week 4, Thing 9

I can see myself using the conversation tracker to see what other teachers are doing in their history classes. I also like it because I can contact other runners and discuss the merits of particular races before I decide to run them.

Feedster is really easy to use, and syndic8 may be useful. I do like syndic8's cool charts and pie graphs. Topix looked intimidating; the icons of who was discussing what threw me. For some reason, my reaction was "uh-oh, this isn't for a beginner." Technorati looked a little too pop culture oriented for me, but maybe when I have more time I'll give it a second look.

It's cool to use blog spot on google and see who is into what topics. I have to tell my husband about this so that he can see what other contractors are up to. This toll makes it so easy to share info and learn from others.

No comments: