Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Week 2, Thing 3, Creating a Blog

This was easier than I thought it would be! I still have to create an avatar, but I think I understand what I'm doing here. On to the avatar....

Creating the avatar was fun. I didn't know whether to choose a teacher or a runner, but since I've called the "Runner's Blog" I chose the runner. It was a little hectic getting the avatar to the blog, but I did it after one false start. I forgot what my user name was, so I had trouble getting back into the blog at first. There are only so many options, though, so I got it on the second try!

So, my blog is set up, kind of. I'll work more on it later in the week, or week three!

2 comments:

mugwumplibrary2 said...

Congratulations on creating your blog!!!
You now have your very own online journal.
Great job on your Avatar too.

Heather

Runner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.