Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Week 9, Thing 23


The final thing! I have discovered so many cool and helpful sites through this program. Among my favorites are flickr, del.icio.us, and technorati. I am glad to know about mashups, librarything, rollyo, and the RSS google has. My gosh, just listen to me! At the beginning of these "things" I didn't know half of this vocabulary!

An unexpected outcome is more confidence in my computer skills. I was a little afraid that I would be getting in over my head and not understand how to use some of this new information I've received. But, classroom 2.0 was very user-friendly, and I am happy for that.

If classroom 2.0 were to have a second installment, I would gladly sign up for it. I feel so much more savvy for completing these "things," each of which was rewarding in its own way. Yay for classroom 2.0!

2 comments:

mugwumplibrary2 said...

Stupendous job!
You kept right on working and got to the end. Sad that it has to end though. There will be other opportunities on campus to learn more about podcasts, wikis, and blogs. You can be an resource for everyone as an expert blogger and Web 2.0 world!
Gold Star!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.